BowlingBliss

BowlingBliss

Monday, December 19, 2011

Happy Anniversary!


It's hard to believe, but on the 17th of December, Daniel and I had been married for six years.  I feel like we've grown so much in the last six years together, and I wouldn't trade that time for the world.  I remember the weekend mornings when we first got married, living in our apartment.  We would wake up, read the paper in bed, fix a quick breakfast, and have breakfast in bed (since we didn't have a table yet. :)  We had all the time in the world to do whatever we wanted whenever we wanted. 

Now, things are so different, but still so wonderful.  We wake up to a beautiful, sweet baby boy, quickly get into our new morning routine, eat every meal at the table, and plan everything to a "t" when we want to go somewhere or do something.  It seems as though our lives have gone in a completely opposite direction than where we were going 6 years ago, but that's the beauty of life.  I am happier than I've ever been, and I love our life together.  I wouldn't change a thing.

So, to my wonderful husband...

You are the love of my life, my best friend, and the best father in the world.  It is my hope that our son grows up to be just like you.  If he does, his wife will be the luckiest and happiest girl in the world.  I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment