BowlingBliss

BowlingBliss

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Labor Day Weekend

I realize that Labor Day was all of a week ago (almost), but I'm just now getting around to posting photos.  It was WONDERFUL!  I bit warm, but not miserable.  Terribly humid and drizzly for part of the day.  Family surrounding.  Kids playing.  BBQ smoking.  Football watching.  Yes, it was wonderful! 

Daniel and Russ smoked a Boston Butt, Reg made baked beans, Mom brought Cole slaw, and Anita made Texas Caviar and chocolate oatmeal cookies.  It was all SO good.  We talked, ate, laughed, ate, played, ate, watched football, and ate.  Hmmm...did I say it was SO good?

Here's the day in pictures...

I love the cooks.

I like big butts and I cannot lie...Sorry, I couldn't resist! :)

A dreary day doesn't rain on this little guys parade. 
Playing with rain from the downspout is great fun!

Coen is practicing his golf swing.

Nana and Papaw (one of the cutest things Bentley says)
Newly engaged...Congratulations!


Bentley's newest favorite activity.  And, yes, he LOVES to turn it on.
"Bowa"

I'm in love with this boy!

Coen and Scooter, Mom's dog.

Granddaddy and Nana

"No, Bentley Daniel!" 
Coen calls him by his full name when he's in trouble.

Granddaddy and Mimi
Getting married on November 17th...Congratulations!

Baby Reese...the newest member of the family!

Playing in the wood chips...hey, whatever it takes, right?

Almost everybody!

Big boy...climbing all by himself.

Sunny, the neighbor's cat.  I mean, Bentley's cat...don't tell him :)

Loving on the cook.
  That's that.  We had a great time.  I hope your holiday weekend was just as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment