BowlingBliss

BowlingBliss

Sunday, November 4, 2012

18 Month Portraits

There's not much to say on this post except...

Pictures are worth a thousand words.  Fall is here, my baby is growing into a big boy, and these pictures pull at my heartstrings. 

Bentley didn't cooperate completely for very long, but I couldn't blame him considering that I scheduled pictures for the day after Halloween, which means less sleep...in Bentley terms, that is never a good thing.  As a matter of fact, he fell asleep in the car at 6:45 that evening and didn't budge until the next morning.  While we didn't get many family shots, he showed no interest in some of things I thought he like, and I forgot to a get a shot with his Bunny, most of the pictures turned out SO good! 

Without further ado...


















Thank you so much to our friend Sean Harrison for the wonderful pictures of my little man!  You are helping us save these memories forever, and I truly cherish them.

Fall back and have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. These are wonderful pictures of your sweet family! Bentley is adorable and Anna Scott would love to see him soon!! :) Happy 18 months! We will be there shortly...

    ReplyDelete
  2. escape room in plainfield I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    ReplyDelete