BowlingBliss

BowlingBliss

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Pumpkin Patch Playtime

It's been a couple of weeks since we went to the Lyon Family Farm Pumpkin Patch, but I am just now getting a chance to post our pictures.  I won't bore you with a play-by-play, but I'll get right to the good stuff...pictures!

To let you know, though, we went to the Pumpkin Patch on Sunday.  Sounds like a great idea, right?  Not so much...Lyon Family Farms happens to be the ONLY patch near us that is open on Sunday, so there were a GAZILLION people there.  We waited in line at admissions for half an hour before even getting in, but when we did it was worth it.  :)



"uh oh"

Mommy helped ride the horsie.

I wish I could bottle up that laughter for a day we really need it!

"bunny"

Not a big fan of the corn crib.  He's not afraid of hardly anything, but I don't think he liked the way it felt on his feet.

Concerned...other kids are playing in the corn.

"ride ride slide"

Farmer Bentley

So cute walking along the hay.

My two best guys!  Aren't they cute?!?

Silly goose!

So, this is what happens when you try to get a posed picture with props.

Ooooo, a bumpy "punkin"

Found a pecan.  a.k.a a "decan"

Trying to find his pocket.  He already had a pecan in his pocket, and he was trying to put this one in there with it.  I was laughing SO hard!
Overall, the pumpkin patch was great.  It's a wonderful family tradition that we will carry on each year.  Bentley had a great time, and I know he will like it more and more as he can understand and do more.

Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment