BowlingBliss

BowlingBliss

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Almost Two

Bentley is less than one month away from turning two-years-old, and I cannot believe that my little baby is turning into such a big boy.  I plan to soak up all the sweetness I can over the next three and a half weeks before I have to surrender to the TWOS!  I'll not get all sentimental just yet...this is a quick post to share a few photos and my "semi-homemade" project I did for Mom's birthday.



We took Bentley to Austin's birthday party last week, which took place at David and Linda's house, where they've built the most amazing playground.  It's a pirate ship, complete with a helm, spiral staircase, plank (for walking on and off), trap doors that lead to the underbelly of the boat, a slide, and a rock wall.  Did I say it was AMAZING!  Bentley had a wonderful time, and I think Austin had a great birthday party!
 


No, we didn't have to call the fire department to get Bentley's head out of the railing.
 



Now...on the last post, I mentioned that I was "kind of" making Mom's birthday present.  So, now for the unveil.  I bought a two-step stool (because Mom is too short and can't reach her top cabinets), and I decided to give it a little pizazz!  I decoupaged the stool to give it character, and the colors match the colors in Mom's new place.

 

 

Like I said...quick post!  Have a great week!  I'm about to start planning Bentley's birthday party!  WOOHOO!

1 comment:

  1. I am totally stealing this semi-homemade gift idea for my mom! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete