BowlingBliss

BowlingBliss

Monday, March 26, 2012

Fun at the Park!

Just a quick post to let you all know that we are starting our week off right! It's Mommy's Spring Break, and she's home with me ALL week! WOOHOO!!! She and Daddy and I went to the park yesterday (Sunday) to enjoy the beautiful weather. Here's a few pictures of me playing so hard. I had the best time.

Swinging is SO much fun!

Hey Mommy!

Watching big kids play...

Focused on other kiddos.

The strongest boy alive!!!  Just kidding...Mommy held me up. :)

I'm bringing home a baby bumblebee...

Peek-a-boo

This slide is just my size.

Going the wrong way on a one way slide.  Haha

Mommy said this better be the only time she sees me behind bars. :)

Climbing...I'm a little monkey!

Ready...Set...Go

Looking for Daddy...

Something's funny!
Well, that's all!  I thought you might enjoy these pictures.  By the way...I'm growing.  Mommy weighed me tonight and I finally weigh 18 pounds.  Whew...it's about time! 

Til next time...BYE BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment