BowlingBliss

BowlingBliss

Friday, March 2, 2012

a BIG weekend

Bentley had a big weekend, so he thought he'd share some pictures and stories about everything he did.  Enjoy...

First,
It was his Nana Kay's 50th birthday!  WooHoo!  We celebrated with family at Top 'O The River, and it was so delicious.  There were about 30 people there, and Bentley got to see some family members he rarely gets to see.  Even though it was past his bedtime (we weren't even seated until after 7:00), Bentley was so good, and he stayed awake through the entire party.  We only got a couple of pictures because it was so hectic, but here's what we came up with.

Hey, Daddy.  I'm a little tired, but I just can't sleep. 
(Bentley usually sleeps in the car, but not on this 45 minute drive...go figure.)

I had fun with my Uncle Clay.  I don't see him much, so we had some catching up to do.

Bentley was an onlooker during the Birthday song.  Coen and Ty were in the middle of it all! :)

Hey, Nana...can we help you blow out the candles??

Nana and Coen...too cute!

Happy Birthday, Nana! 
I love you! 
Love, Bentley

Second,
Sunday was an exciting day!  Bentley played his first round of GOLF!  I think Daddy was more excited than Bentley, but Bentley had a great time.  The weather was beautiful, but it was a little more windy than we expected.  Bentley kept his jacket on and wore his hood the entire time.  Finally, after hole # 10, I decided to take him to the Clubhouse.  His little cheeks were pink, and I didn't know if it was from the wind or the sun.  Better safe than sorry.  Within just a few minutes, his little cheeks were back to normal, so no lasting issues.  Bentley was really good.  He watched Daddy tee off on each hole, and he got to get out of the cart and go to the green at each hole.  Too cute!  I think we have a future golfer on our hands.  (Especially if his Daddy has anything to do with it.)

I am having so much fun...lip gloss in one hand and a golf club head cover in the other.  I have to help Mommy and Daddy keep up with their stuff.

It's my turn...I'm so excited!

Aha!  I got it!

I can get it!  I can get it!

Sorry, Daddy.  You'll have to find another ball to play with.

I like playing in the Clubhouse, Mommy! 
Bentley made a couple of friends, although they were probably 50 years older than him. :)

The Hungry Caterpillar is a good friend.  You'll hear more about him at a later date.

Third,
Bentley had his first serving of SPAGHETTI on Sunday night...need I say more???

Hmmm...what is this ooey, gooey sketti stuff???

I wouldn't eat it off the spoon, but I think my hands are pretty good utensils.

SLUUUUUUUURP!

Yummy!  I think this is my new favorite food!
That's that!  Bentley had a good weekend filled with fun, sports and delicious food.  Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment