BowlingBliss

BowlingBliss

Monday, December 6, 2010

The Latest News

Many of you already know that Daniel and I are expecting our first baby in May of 2011.  We are super excited, and we will find out what we are having on Monday, December 13th.  We can hardly wait, and neither can our family.  Of course everyone asks, "Do you have a preference of a boy or girl?"  The initial response is that we don't care as long as our baby is healthy and happy, but everyone knows, I would love to have a girl.  I have had all boys in my class for the last three years, so I am in need of bows, ruffles, and frills.  BUT...like I said, I'll be happy with whatever God chooses to give me.


The day before Thanksgiving I felt the baby move for the first time, and now I feel it move quite often throughout the day.  Last night was the first time Daniel was able to feel it move, which gives the whole experiece more of a "real" feeling.  Now that I'm 18 1/2 weeks along, I am finally feeling better (for the most part), I finally have a "baby bump," and I can feel my baby dancing around.  Ahhhh...this part of pregnancy is much more enjoyable!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is so exciting! My dad didn't tell me you guys were expecting, so what an awesome suprise! I was thinking about this very subject just last week, "when will they have a baby so I can???" lol! Well I am glad to beable to follow your blog and know how you are both doing! Good luck and happy incubating! :)
    -Britt

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't bode well to spend that much pennies on utilizing that when you can simply have it moreover. I was unable to allude this a 'Leptitox executioner'. You may must know about all the satisfying stuff you can do with this. News 24 hours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Latest Punjabi News

    ReplyDelete