BowlingBliss

BowlingBliss

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Bentley is GROWING!!

For those of you that are with me all the time, you have been able to see my "bump" for a while now.  BUT...it drives me CRAZY when people say, "You don't even look pregnant."  The hormones in me want to scream, "Well, you should have seen me puking for 14 weeks straight!"  I just feel that if I feel pregnant, I should look pregnant, and guess what...I finally do! :)

Here is a picture and Daniel and me at the beach at about 5 weeks pregnant.  Check our the belly there...NO bump!  By the way, that was approximately one week before my sickness started, so I was extremely happy and feeling great at the time.
Bikini body might have to go on hiatus for 2011...Ha ha ha :)
Now...check this out.  I've officially upgraded my "bump" to a "hump."  At 21 weeks 5 days pregnant, I finally "look" pregnant.  This is approximately 2 weeks after my sickness subsided, and I'm feeling much better now.

21 weeks 5 days
 Overall, everything is going well.  I will go to the doctor for my next visit on January10th (my birthday).  I'm anxious to see how much weight I've gained.  I've definitely grown, and I'm eating more, so surely I've packed on a couple of pounds. 

According to my http://www.babycenter.com/ update, Bentley is about 11 inches long and almost a pound.  He has spent this past week (and the next two days) as a carrot according to the veggie comparison, but on Thursday my little guy will transform into a spaghetti squash.  His little flutters have gotten stronger and more defined.  There is no mistaking his movements now, and I love to watch my belly move as he tumbles around.  That is so amazing to me. 

The cutest thing right now is my nephew, Coen.  If you ask him where Bentley is he pokes at my belly and says "Wake up, Bentley."  I guess he's seen me do that one too many times, huh?  I'll post a few photos of him later, but for now, it's bedtime.  Night night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment