BowlingBliss

BowlingBliss

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Baby Dedication & Mother's Day

Bentley's dedication to the Lord was on Mother's Day when he was one day shy of 4 weeks old.  He was the youngest baby of all the babies dedicated this year.  We are members of Whitesburg Baptist Church in Huntsville, and we love our church.  Brother Jimmy is a wonderful pastor, and we always enjoy his sermons.  We are proud and excited to raise Bentley in Whitesburg, and we know he'll receive all the love and knowledge of Christ to become a wonderful man of God.

Here we are with Bro. Jimmy.  We didn't get any good close-ups of all of us, so this is the best I could do!
After church the family went to eat at Logan's for lunch.  Daniel and I gave our moms photo collage frames of Bentley's newborn pictures.  I have been wanting a porch swing since we got our first house about 4 years ago, so after lunch, Daniel, Bentley, and I went shopping for a porch swing for me for Mother's Day.  After lots of searching, we found one at Marvin's in Arab.  It was unfinished wood, so we got some paint, and Daniel assembled it, painted it, and hung it Sunday evening.  All three of us spent a while swinging, which put Bentley right to sleep by 7:45.  I'll post some pictures of us swinging later. 

I really enjoyed my first Mother's Day.  I love my swing, and my hubby made sure that I enjoyed my day.  I LOVE my little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment