BowlingBliss

BowlingBliss

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy Easter

Happy Easter from my little bunny!!
(This photo was taken by Sean Harrison, Fine Light Photography.)

Baby Bunny is snoozing!

Okay...I realize I am WAY late on this post and the others coming up, but that's just how it is at the Bowling residence these days.  Bentley decides when I get to blog, and it has taken the back seat to laundry, thank-you cards, and everything baby. 

Bentley was one day shy of 2 weeks old on Easter this year.  I searched all over Huntsville for an outfit that would fit him since all of his clothes were still too big.  I finally found the cutest outfit with a bunny on the front at The Laurel Tree.  It was hanging in the window, and after looking through everything in the store, we looked at that outfit that just happened to be a Preemie size.  Yippee!!  Check it out...he was so adorable.

Here he is in his itty bitty outfit.  If you double click on the picture, you can zoom to see the cute bunny on the front.  I knew when I found this cute little number that it would be PERFECT for my little bunny!!

Here's another shot that Daniel played around with.  Bentley was catching some rays for these pictures.

Here's the happy family.  Mommy, Daddy, and Bentley! :)
We went to Daniel's grandmother's after church and enjoyed a yummy lunch.  Grandmother Frances was excited to have all her kids, grandkids, and great-grandkids there.  Here's a cute picture of Grandmother with the Great-Grandbabies.

Here is Grandmother with Charlie (3), Ruby Cate (1), and Bentley.
Now, you may remember me saying that Cyndel and I were shopping on the day that Bentley was born.  I was getting stuff to make a cute Easter table scape and wreath.  I finally got to put it all together about 3 days before Easter.   Here's some photos of what I had time to do.

I made my table runner using Eastery fabric and stitchery witchery.  Coen helped me pick out the fabric...it had to have a lot of pink! :)

I got this cute Easter Egg tree at Old Time Pottery.

If you don't remember, I didn't want anything sweet during me pregnancy.  Now that Bentley is here, I crave sweets ALL the time.  I think I ate about half the bag of Reese's Pieces Easter Eggs while working on this. 
(Coen thinks they are marbles.  That's what we had to tell him so he wouldn't try to eat them all.)

Here's my wreath.  I got the pretty sparkly eggs at Hobby Lobby...I thought it turned out pretty cute.
Overall, we had a great Easter.  I totally forgot to take a picture of Bentley's Easter basket, but he shared it with his Daddy and sister (Porsche) this year.  Bentley got an Easter book, Daniel got a polo shirt, and Porsche got a pink squeaky monkey.  I got myself some Snicker Eggs to fulfill my sweet tooth.  :)

Happy Easter to everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment