BowlingBliss

BowlingBliss

Saturday, September 3, 2011

We Needed a Vacation...

It's been a rough few weeks at school/work for Mommy, so we decided to take a quick trip south to PCB!  Mommy seriously needed a vacation, and Daddy and I were more than happy to oblige.  Mommy and Daddy decided Thursday at about 11:00 a.m. to take the trip, and we were on the road by 4:45 that evening!  I played in the baby pool yesterday, but we forgot the camera, so hopefully I'll get to swim again to take some pictures.  Nana Kay and Granddaddy Buddy are here too, so we'll get some pictures of them, too. :) Here's all the pictures we have for right now.

On the way down, I went to sleep about 2 minutes from home and slept for 3 hours straight.  We stopped outside of Montgomery for a quick bite to eat and so we could all stretch a little.  After about 45 minutes, we were back on the road.  I went back to sleep about 20 minutes later and slept until we got to Panama City.  Talk about good traveling...I must be a professional.  (Don't tell Mommy and Daddy, but the trip home might not be so easy.)  We got to PCB at about 12:15 a.m., and we decided to go ahead and get groceries, so we didn't get to our condo until about 1:15 a.m.  I was in bed by 1:45 a.m., and Porsche was ready for bed, too.
Hair frazzled, so sleepy..."Mommy, seriously, just get in the bed."

I was sleepy after out late night grocery shopping, so I was happy to see my Pack-n-Play for snoozing time.
After a few hours sleep (for Mommy and Daddy...I slept on the way down), I decided it was time to get up at about 7:00.  We ate, played, went to the pool, and played some more.  Like I said, we forgot the camera on that pool trip, so hopefully we'll get to go back.  The weather is currently a little icky...lots of drizzly rain and cloudy skies, so we don't know if we'll get to swim anymore. 

We ate at Angelo's last night, and I was in bed by 9:00.  That's a little late for me, but it is vacation, you know.  After a good night's sleep and lots of playtime this morning, I decided I was exhausted.  A quick nap made all the difference.

I was so tired, and I just laid there talking to my Sleepy Bunny until I finally drifted off.
I woke up super happy and ready to prepare for my first Bama football game.  Mommy came prepared!

I took a quick bath and was decked out in my Alabama towel.

Houndstooth onsie, football socks, and a big Rollllllllllll Tide Rolllllllll!!!

Hey Mommy...can you stop taking pictures now?
So, although we don't have much to post now, we will eventually.  Mommy promises to take more pictures while we're here! 

Bye, bye for now!  ROLL TIDE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment