BowlingBliss

BowlingBliss

Thursday, June 9, 2011

All Smiles...CHEESE!!!

Hi there!  Bentley has been practicing his smiles this week with lots of play time.  I've had a hard time getting pictures because he becomes really interested in the camera and stops playing with me and smiling.  After lots of trying, I finally got some REALLY good smiling pics.  Enjoy!!

Here is Bentley's "what is that thing you're pointing at me" face.

Here was our first really good smile I got on camera.  I'm sure I was acting like a total monkey to keep him smiling at the camera.

He was moving all over the place because he was sooooo excited! :)
These next pictures were taken this morning (Thursday).  You can see he's still in his P.J.'s.  I was just about to change his diaper, and I always say, "You're about to get a clean butt award!"  He thinks that's hilarious.  So, here are the "Clean Butt Award" pics.

Me!!  I get the Clean Butt Award.  I'm so surprised!

First, I would like to thank God for making me!

Next, I would like to thank my Mommy for feeding me, playing with me, and cleaning my butt.

Finally, I would like to thank my Daddy for encouraging me to dirty my diaper.  Without a dirty butt, Mommy wouldn't make me a clean butt.

Here's Bentley's headshot for the Clean Butt Award photo shoot.  Ha Ha Ha!!
I hope you enjoyed the humor that Bentley and I enjoy everyday.  It's amazing what you can make funny to make a baby smile and laugh.  After our long day of eating, playing, sleeping, and taking pictures, Bentley was pooped.  (No pun intended.) 

Snoozing in the bouncy seat...Ahhhh, what a day!
We'll stay updated.  Bentley will be two months old on Saturday, and we go for his check-up on Monday.  Stay posted for updates! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment