BowlingBliss

BowlingBliss

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Too Cute Baby!!!

It's about 8:35, and Bentley has just gone to bed about 10 minutes ago, so I thought I'd take a minute to update you with some new cute pictures we've taken over the last couple of days.

First, he and Daddy had some T.V. time together yesterday.  Bentley loves watching television, and sitting/standing with Daddy in the recliner is the best view.  You'll notice a lot of slobber on his shirt, so I guess we're getting into the beginnings of teething.  Bibs will be a part of his daily wardrobe here soon, I'm sure.  It's pretty sweet sugar for now, though.

He was watching T.V. intently here.

Check out that drizzly drool!!

Hey, Mom!  Are you talking to me?

My two boys...aren't they cute?!?!?

Today Bentley had two REALLY good naps in his crib.  One was 1 hour 45 minutes, and the other was 1 hour 35 minutes.  He also had a quick cat nap at Cyndel's while I went to the dentist (no cavities...yippee!!).  While he slept really good today, he needed one more quick nap after dinner because he just couldn't make until bedtime.  I laid him on his pallet in the floor, and he went to sleep very quickly.  Porsche thought she'd try out the pallet, too.

You can see a hump behind Porsche...that's Bentley! :)

I think she thought she was in trouble.  She was about to move when she saw me taking a picture.

It was time for a bath, so I had to wake Bentley up.  This is what I saw when uncovered him...sleeping just like Daddy.
Okay, now for the WAY TOO CUTE part of this post...BATH TIME!!!   Bentley has graduated to sitting in the tub rather than using the hammock.  He was getting a little wild, and I was afraid he was going to jump out of the tub.  He LOVES his bath, and he LOVES his ducks.  He kicks around like crazy and splashes all over.  Enjoy this big smiling guy!

Hey...there's a duck on my belly!

This smile is infectious!  I just want to eat him up! :)

I just love this baby!!
That's all I have to say.  I just couldn't resist sharing these pictures.  I hope they make your day as good as they've made mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment