BowlingBliss

BowlingBliss

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pumpkins, Pumpkins EVERYWHERE!

Today was a BOO-tiful, fall day, and it was the perfect preface to a fun Halloween.  I have been wanting to take Bentley to a pumpkin patch, and I realized on Friday that Tate Farms, in Meridianville, AL would close on Monday.  Yikes!  So, we decided that today was the day!  I was so excited to take Bentley in hopes that he would have a good time.

To start the day, we played...and played...and played!  Bentley hung out it his gym for a little while so I could clean up the kitchen.  He's getting a little rowdy in his gym, and it's having a hard time standing up to our rough and tough little boy.

What happened here?  Hurricane?  Earthquake? Tornado? 
NOPE...Bentley happened!

Ha Ha Ha!!!  I will take you down!

Just kidding...see this sweet face?  I couldn't hurt a fly!
After a super fun morning with my lil' monster, it was time to clean the house.  Mom (Nana) came over to help Daniel and me clean.  Thank goodness I have a clean house again...that's one of my favorite things! :)

After cleaning, we all got ready to head out to Tate Farms.  The weather was wonderful, just a bit windy, and the activities were fun, too.  While we had a great time, I think Bentley will enjoy it even more next year when he can do all the activities.  We took lots of pictures, so ENJOY!!

First, we saw the farm animals.  We had so much fun petting rabbits, pigs, and watching goats and chickens.
Here Piggy, Piggy, Piggy! 
They were sleeping sooooo good.

Bentley liked petting the pigs.  They were surprisingly soft.

He really liked the chickens.  He stood on the fence jumping and dancing around as he watched them walk around.

Happy Family :)
 Next, we made our way through the REALLY BIG pumpkins.  Bentley really liked checking out the pumpkins.

White pumpkins???...Mommy, where is its orange?

WOW...check out that ENORMOUS pumpkin!!!

It's SOOOO cool!

Hey Daddy...look at this one!
Next, we went on a hayride into the pumpkin patch.  Since we already have our pumpkins, we didn't pick one out, but Bentley walked around looking at all the pumpkins.
I want that one!

I GOT IT!

Nana and Bentley...Awwwww
 Finally, Daddy and Bentley stopped by the tractors for some ALL BOY time.
She thinks my tractor's sexy!!!

Eat your hearts our girls...these boys are mine. ~Mommy

I'm driving!

This was the most fun!  Bentley LOVED the tractor with Daddy.

Hay is so cool!  It's even cooler when it's in my mouth!

Oh, hey Mommy!  Were you trying to get my attention?

Since you couldn't see Bentley's all too appropriate outfit for the pumpkin patch with his jacket on, he decided to model it this evening!  Too Cute! :)
 Overall, it was a wonderful day!  We finished off our day with a yummy meal at Mellow Mushroom.  Bentley did so good on our busy day, but he was super tired.  He was in bed and "sleeping like a baby" by 8:00.  My Lil' Pumpkin had so much fun...one more memory for the books! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment