BowlingBliss

BowlingBliss

Monday, March 7, 2011

31 1/2 Weeks and Still Counting!!

Hello Everyone!!  I am 31 weeks and 4 days pregnant today, and we went for our (now) weekly check-up.  Good News!!...nothing has changed, so my doctor is very happy.  She and the nurses said they get really excited when they see me come into the office still pregnant.  They always fear that we'll be having a baby soon.  The doctor said our next goal is 34 weeks (since we've almost made it to 32).  So, keep praying that we make it that far, or farther.

Overall, the appointment was normal.  I have gained about 1 1/2 pounds since last week (and I can tell it), so our grand total is up to 8 1/2 pounds gained.  Daniel and I can both tell that my belly has grown this week, so Bentley must be growing just fine.  My blood pressure was 90/60, and my urine test was normal.  Bentley's heart rate was 142 bpm, which is right about what it's been being since we were in the hospital.  The doctor checked me, and said she thinks my cervix is "about the same."  Apparently there wasn't any significant change.  All of this is good news!!

The only worry we have is that over the last few days I've had a few really painful contractions.  I had a couple Saturday night, and I had two today.  It's really weird.  I'll have painful contractions that go all around my belly and back, but they just go away.  Go figure...unless they are consistent, we're staying put!!

That's about all the news we have right now, so here's our latest photos of Bentley and me.

Here is Bentley...he moves constantly and gets the hiccups at least 3 times a day.


Here's the two of us...Can you tell how much I've grown since last week??


No comments:

Post a Comment